I first tried searching on Google + for online dating and found several mail order bride type groups. Had a bit of a slick Craigslist feel. I did find these communities and pages to be useful.
- Online Dating Safety Tips page is where I could get ideas that I find in my own research.
- The Online Alarm Clock under Collections had many funny memes. Definitely a place where I could share others posts and post a few of my own.
- A Fitness community for ideas to share on Facebook.
- Men after Divorce community and a Divorce and Family Law community both offer information important to my customer base. I can post relevant information in these communities as well.
- Relationships Matters Advice and Support will keep me up to date and help me understand the current struggles and issues that matter most to my customer base. It will help me provide a better service and ideas to target on my blog and videos. This is probably one of the best places for me to post information to gain a following.
- The Social Media Strategy community will help me stay current in my social media tactics.
A coupon network couple help drive traffic to my blog and website. I could offer a promo code to download a free online profile checklist, or a list of the differences between each dating site. It could be a great way to drive click through traffic to my blog and Facebook page.
No comments:
Post a Comment