Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 9b - Blog categories

I will divide my blog posts into 4 main categories:


  • Understanding dating websites and how to use them. 
  • How to date - texting vs calling, sex, baggage, how fast to move, medical issues, travel, finances, etc.
  • Fun things to do in the San Diego area
  • Stories about clients questions and successes


The first category is what I get asked most about when enlisting my help in dating. Once they get past the online aspect of dating, there is confusion on how to date in general. And then they just want fresh dating ideas.  The first three will be usefull for those using an online search with questions about dating over 50. The last category is to show that I am active and current in my profession.

I commented on the smart blogs of:
Derek Kendall Holmes
MvMontes
Blue Tiger Films

No comments:

Post a Comment