My first blog post. Hooray!
I'm sitting in the Starbucks that's in a Safeway in Gallup, NM. I'm driving a uHaul filled with what's left of my former life to my daughter's new home in Colorado. As I shed my past lifestyle and move forward, I hope to share one small, but important, aspect of this journey.
I chose the simple template because, in my mind, simple = easy. And who doesn't like easy, right? I'm still working toward finding a focus for my blog. As my content evolves and I learn new skills, so will the layout of my blog.
Ok, so I realize I'm being totally vague about the subject of this blog. I wish it was because I'm the master of suspense. I'm more like the master of undecided. But isn't that every blogger's problem?
Thanks for reading
Hi Sandra, I like your clean and simple template. It makes your posts very easy to read, and it's pleasing to the eye.
ReplyDeleteHey Sandra, I totally agree with your idea of keeping it simple. I did the same with my blog!
ReplyDelete