Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 8 - Twitter

Search terms for Twitter.

  • Dating advice over 50
  • Baby boomers
  • Things to do San Diego
  • Wine
  • Wine tours San Diego
  • Restaurants San Diego
  • Fitness
  • Fashion advice


For many of my potential clients, it has been over 30 years since they went out on a date. They may want to gain a more youthful appearance or maybe find new adventures to share with someone. The search words are all things that others need to get back into dating scene. A few of the accounts I chose to follow are magazine writers and tour guides to keep me current on dating ideas and what is happening in the area. I also searched on dating advice to learn what others are saying about dating and relationships.

I found it best to stay local and add San Diego to the search terms.

The accounts I chose to follow:

Things to do in the area

  • DiscoverSD Travel
  • Baja Wine and Food
  • PacificSD
  • San Diego City Beat


Self Improvement

  • Muscle Fitness
  • YES Encinitas
  • Alicia Kay Style
  • RMRStyle
  • Mens Fitness


Advice

  • DatingInsight
  • DatingAdviceCom
  • Carolyn Hax


The lists will help me quickly find relevant information and ideas that I can blog or share with clients.

Many potential clients are retired or near the end of their structured working days. Mornings before their day gets bus,y around 9 am, or evenings after 8 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment