Dating is one of those areas in life that is very personal and something we compartmentalize to keep separate from the rest of our lives until we feel secure. If banner ads or side ads show up on their Facebook page, my customer may see it as an invasion of privacy.
We each think we are unique in what we go through. I don't expect anyone to give me a leap of faith and pay to follow my advice. The only way for me to draw in customers is for advertisements to offer empathy and insight. It's not until I've shown my understanding of their views that they will accept my service. In other words, my target audience has to see my value and consider me a partner that they invite into their lives.
The best way to do that is through life quotes images on Instagram and Facebook, and videos posted as ads on Facebook with click though for more information. Still not sure if Twitter will reach my target audience. Or Instagram for that matter, but it is worth a try. At the very least, it may improve SEO ranking.
As for frequency, dating is like buying a car. You are oblivious about car ads until you want a car. Then finding the right car becomes an obsession. I would need to post a life quote at the very least daily. And a video once to twice a week. I need to be there when my customer is ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment