Sunday, December 4, 2016

Week 13 - Create an Ad

The advertisements are for a fictitious business. 

The objective of the ads are to offer information in small chunks to earn my customer's trust as a resource. Most ads I make should lead to my blog and YouTube channel so that they look to my social media links for information. From this I will hopefully go up in a Google search and will become a favorite for my customers when looking for answers about online dating. Another objective of the ads are to get my customer to go to my website to make a purchase. 

One of the most used and effective videos and blogger ads are top ten lists. For Pepper Dare, that would include topics like - dating do's and don'ts, top ten keywords to put in a profile, or best 5 types of images to use in a profile, etc. However, I wanted to start by focusing on one of the biggest issues people are faced with when dating online, and that is writing an effective profile and email. Everyone I have spoken to has used a Google search about writing a profile. Writing about ourselves and initiating contact without sounding contrived is challenging for just about everyone. I see it as an opportunity to bring in interest and revenue.  

First off, a Video Views  Ad on Facebook.

Having my customer watch the video on Facebook's site is good, but the main goal is to get them to click through to the YouTube link and see all videos offered in my channel. Some of those may have 3rd party ads if I need to generate additional revenue.

Below is the link to the video ad on Facebook. If this were a real business, the video would contain footage of me speaking in addition to still images and text explaining how to create an effective email. I also kept it very short for ease of viewing for my class. My goal would be to keep the video under 3 minutes with a call to action for them to subscribe to my channel, or visit my blog, website, and Facebook page to learn more information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWUYiDOeep0


Facebook frowns upon too much text in an Ad. I tried to keep it to the amount of image text to low so to not reduce the reach of the Ad. 


Next, a Facebook offer claim with 20% off professional profile review. The goal is to get the customer to stop waiting and jump in with a low risk purchase. (The pepperdare.com website does not exist).



No comments:

Post a Comment