The social media platforms that are best for Pepper Dare are Facebook for sharing content, blog posts, and YouTube.
I enjoyed the blogs very much, but I think YouTube would be fun. It takes more work, since getting the visual aspect right is a new challenge, but I think it is the best way to get a clear message across. Also, it is another way to inject personality. Since the brand is based on a individual, having a video gives a voice and face to the brand.
On a daily use, Twitter comments or Facebook shares.
I believe the email marketing can be twice or once a week. Videos, about 2 to 3 a month max. It would harder to create more unless they were very simple and short.
Given the need for daily updates, and the amount of time needed to create content for a blog and video, at least one to three hours a day should be devoted to social media.
Using Google Calendar, I would start with just Facebook posts and create content for the week ahead. Then begin a plan for a video. I would plot out a weekly blog post, then use the responses for content for further Facebook posts and for the video. For example, if I get a lot of questions and chatter over profile pictures, I would write a blog post on creating the perfect photo. And I would direct the customer to my webpage for offers of photo editing. Over the next 6 months I would use information from social media conversations with customers to create a path for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment